Estonian Road Atlas
- Atlas: 96 pages, scale 1:100 000, climp bindning
- All maps of the towns of Estonian county centers and the map of Narva
- Travel guide and index: 144 pages, climp binding
- Size: folded 15 x 30 cm,
open 30 x 30 cm
- Legend in Estonian, English, Finnish and Russian
Regio Estonian Road Atlas (Regio Eesti teedeatlas) has been the best sold road atlas for many years and has become an icon among its kind.
The scale 1:100 000 makes the maps easy and comfortable to read and use.
Regio Road Atlas lays much stress on practical travel information: it contains a lot of practical travel tips – information on airports, ports, bus stations etc, and also detailed information, addresses and coordinates of over 5000 points of interest.
Inside the atlas:
- Ca 5000 places of interest in English and Estonian.
- Ca 1300 natural sights, 700 manors, 500 museums, workshops and theme parks, 500 nature and hiking trails, 400 churches.
- Distance matrix of Estonian towns.
- Index of locations.
- Estonian general map and Estonian administrative map.
Published in 2022.