- Atlas: 96 pages, scale 1:100 000, climp bindning
- All maps of the towns of Estonian county centers and the map of Narva
- Travel guide and index: 144 pages, climp binding
- Size: folded 15 x 30 cm,
open 30 x 30 cm
Regio Estonian Road Atlas (Regio Eesti teedeatlas) has been the best sold road atlas for many years and has become an icon among its kind.
The scale 1:100 000 makes the maps easy and comfortable to read and use.
Regio Road Atlas lays much stress on practical travel information: it contains a lot of practical travel tips – information on airports, ports, bus stations etc, and also detailed information, addresses and coordinates of over 5000 points of interest.
Inside the atlas:
- Ca 5000 places of interest in English and Estonian.
- Ca 1300 natural sights, 700 manors, 500 museums, workshops and theme parks, 500 nature and hiking trails, 400 churches.
- Distance matrix of Estonian towns.
- Index of locations.
- Estonian general map and Estonian administrative map.